Saturday, May 21, 2016

For the love of maps

Hi all,

Does anyone else adore maps?
Basically I love maps, and compasses. There is something so intriguing about seeing the world on paper in front of you and being able to chart the places you've been. Speaking of, I love making maps of my travels. 

You can use this site to make a map of your travels: https://www.amcharts.com/visited_countries/ It is really easy because you just click on the country (or check off the name).
Here's mine (link): CK map May2016


I've made a bunch of maps over the years, but this one is probably the most detailed: Where in the World is Christina? map


My map of where I go in Europe will come out after my backpacking adventure there this summer (2016!).

Make maps of your own travels! Share them!

Happy teaching and traveling,
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment