Search Teacher Traveler

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Belitung Island, Indonesia

Hi all,

More coming soon (as always) but for now I'm just putting down my quick list so I don't forget the topics I will expand on.

- tiny airport
- hotel further from the beach
- nice staff but limited communication
- food selection limited
- pretty good massage
- beautiful picturesque beach all day
- scuba diving on a longtail boat - fish lunch, baby turtles
- hotel room sanctuary
- rainy weather
- beautiful underdeveloped island that needs more development

Here's my video of my day spent at Tanjung Tinggi Beach, the famous beach. Enjoy! (Ignore the huge zit between my eyebrows, ugh, it happens...)

Here's the video of my Belitung scuba diving adventure! Off the Belitung Islands.




 









No comments:

Post a Comment