Search Teacher Traveler

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Bangkok, Thailand - Curriculum Design PD

Ah! More coming soon! This is a place-marker post.

Eid Break in Bangkok, Thailand. I went for a teacher conference. I got there a day early to wander Bangkok.

(coming soon) Here's a compilation video of my time in Bangkok in October 2015. Sorry that there is no soundtrack with, so it might be a little boring: Bangkok - Eid Break, October 2015
Basically Bangkok is pretty cool. Go check it out if you get the chance!

The conference was about teacher leadership and curriculum design. Presented by Bambi Betts. It was worthwhile, though more geared toward administrators, curriculum coordinators, and heads of department. She was a great presenter. I'll try to upload/attach the notes I took soon.

Happy teaching and traveling!
- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment