Search Teacher Traveler

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cognitive Science in the Elementary Classroom

In my last semester of graduate school I took an elective course about Cognitive Science. It ended up being one of my favorite classes and I became very interested in the science of learning. I plan to continue learning about these topics through professional development opportunities that I seek out and communication with my former professor.

For now, I'm sharing the video that I made as the final project for that Cognitive Science class. I choose to connect my passion for teaching with the knowledge I'd gained over the entire semester. Enjoy the video and feel free to comment or message me for any further references or information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFcU0IHQsHY

Happy teaching and traveling!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment